Monday, October 24, 2011

"Ideas are most to be feared when they become actions." -Paul Atreides


Thing 19: Reflection .... I've started an internal library blog at my new job, still using RSS, still using Twitter - more for work now as I got a bit bored with my personal one, still on LinkedIn and Facebook, attending the CLA conference next month and will come back to present what I learned - maybe I'll use Prezo to create something more interesting, I've got Microsoft Exchange at my new job (goodbye lotisnotes!) so I'm up and running on my iphone with both calendars (microsoft and google) sending me notifications - very nice! I'm happy that my new job happily uses mobile tech to work on a daily basis - it's really nice to be part of a team that's not afraid of technology.

I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment