Monday, October 24, 2011

"I've loosed the wolf among the sheep." -Paul Atreides


Thing 17: Powerpoint presentations are the bane of our existence. We've learned to winnow-down the amount of information we need to present to several bullets thus making what we are saying little more than the summer reading project of a third grader. And if you read Edward Tufte, space shuttles have been downed by bad Powerpoint presentations. 

As for Prezo and Slideshare.....I've used Slideshare a couple of times and didn't find it to be all that great. Just slides -- don't a little differently. But I really like Prezo and am looking for a project to try it out. I may try to do something with my resume. How fun! 

Visually representing our ideas is so much faster, more fun, and creative. I like playing around with my ideas and seeing if what I'm coming up with is a viable, understandable representation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment